In this category ,there are lots of boho and sophisticated look.
- High waisted wide-leg pants or flares, smartly belted in.
- Neat bow-blouses, especially ones with billowing or bishop sleeves. Particularly great are fabrics like silk and satin.
- Roll neck sweaters tucked into pants or skirts. Add to the '70s effect by layering over beaded necklaces or a vest.
- For those more daring, a pair of hot pants are the ultimate '70s item.
- A smart printed jumpsuit is another great alternative.
2.Biker Fashion : Motorcycle Chic Dress
3.Punk fashion: elements of influence
4.60s dress / full skirt
5.Sheer Maxi dress
7.Crochet & macramé
10.Wide leg pants
12.Tail hems: dresses longer at the back
13.Jumpsuits & playsuits